Exact PipeCut AIR 360
In Stock • Ready To Ship
A completely pneumatic pipe saw In Exact family. It is designed mainly for to be used to cut assembled pipes in a ditch, but it can be also used on the pipe supports like any other Exact pipe saw.
This pneumatic pipe cutting machine has been designed and developed for the main purpose of cutting cement lined cast iron pipe material for repair and maintenance applications in the water utility market sector.
● PipeCut AIR 360
● Wrench with push stick
● A small funnel to fit into the oil inlet hole
● 5mm Allen Key for the oil port
● Pipe cutting capacity: 4“ to 15“ (110mm – 360mm)
● Blade diameter: 180mm (7.09“)
● Max wall thickness: 1.8“ (45mm) Cast iron, 1.8“ (45mm) Plastic
● Power: 4.6 HP / 3,4 KW