The Best Resourcefor Metal Fabrication Machinery
CNC Control Retrofits
NBH Machinery offers turn-key CNC retrofit solutions for a variety of older generation machinery to optimize and modernize production output. From plasma and laser cutting machines, to coil lines and CNC folders, we have retrofits for every processing need.
Simply put, retrofitting is the modification and improvement of an existing CNC machine with updated control systems to extend the life of an older machine. By replacing outdated components, the serviceability of a machine is renewed to remain competitive in today’s market. Rather than purchasing a new machine, you might consider a retrofit to replace obsolete CNC controls including servo motors, spindle motors, drives, and/or electrical systems, with more advanced components
NBH Machinery completes all CNC retrofitting in house at our shop in Lynchburg, VA. Operating from a 37,000 sq. foot facility, including a commercial paint booth and fabrication shop, our factory-trained technicians have the capability to work directly with manufacturers and suppliers to ensure a flawless transition from older controls to newer, more advanced systems
- Regain Serviceability of older machines
- Replace outdated or obsolete components.
- Increased efficiency and production.
- Optimized output through modernized engineering.
- Upgrade to latest features and intelligence.
- New features and capabilities are available.
- When output becomes non-competitive.
- When array of machines in production line need enhanced connectivity.
- When machinery can no longer hold tolerances or parameters.