Iowa Precision Cornermatic Plus
In Stock • Ready To Ship
The CORNERMATIC PLUS® was specifically designed to address the difficulty with inserting corners into some styles of fitting ductwork. It joins other world- wide successful Cornermatics such as the Dual-Head and the Corner Cadet® in reducing shop labor. Three years in development brings to the trade a machine that can handle any TDC®/TDF® fitting assembled on a bench. The CORNER- MATIC PLUS® automatically and effortlessly inserts and crimps TDC®/TDF® corners in seconds. Lets you do a duct section (eight corners) in about 20 seconds in any gauge, 16 through 26. Generally, tests have shown 80 ducts/hour vs. 15 ducts/hour for manual insertion.
- Specifically designed for the fabrication of duct fittings – even your toughest inside or outside angle off-set transition fitting from 16-26
- Insert corners in off-set fittings without needing a secondary ‘straight’ at the flange, No other corner-inserting machine can do this!
- Fully automated – no switches or foot pedals – just push in, Cornermatic® Plus™
- Completes (8) corner inserts in roughly 20 seconds.
- New quick loading StrapPak™ packaging technology speeds loading of the new ‘Universal’ corner.
- Corners feed from below the work-surface allowing a clean, unobstructed work
- Handles tight square throat elbows and flex
- Works with SMACNA-conforming, T-25a and T-25b flange and many other flanged duct systems, without changing
- Three versions available, in addition to the Cornermatic PLUS® , there is the original table mount, Cornermatic PLUS® InGround, or adjustable version, Cornermatic PLUS® Versa, that can operate at table height or down “in-floor” for better integration with the workshop environment
- Bring your fitting productivity up to duct section standards!
- Corners are inserted square and fully crimped.
- No need to change the crimping adjustment when inserting corners in 16 to 26 gauge ducts-all automatically and 26ga corners are tight).
- Each quick loading box holds 80 corners-loads in ten (10) seconds
- Corners are shipped presorted and oriented for direct loading into the magazine.
- No need for hand sorting.
- Push the ductwork or fitting into the flange guides and the machine automatically does the rest.
- Adjustable legs to match most bench heights.
- Will handle any fitting built to SMACNA standards
- Handles particularly difficult inside angles on off-set transitions with a breeze
- Easily handles tight square throats
- Will do odd size fittings such as flex connectors and curbs
The CORNERMATICPLUS® machine will operate with all widely available Cornermatic®-type corners and with Mestek Machinery’s revolutionary EZ Connector® corners for “C” and “F” flanges. CORNERMATICPLUS® machines built after June, 2016 have a metal sleeve affixed to accept the StrapPak™ strapped corners. Those built before that date can be retro-fitted with a free metal sleeve.
|Machine Type||Corner Insertion|
|Flange Type||TDC® or TDF®|
|Gauge Range||16 – 26 (0.63" – 0.022") (1.6mm – 0.56mm)|
|Cycle Time||2-1/2 seconds per corner|
|Air Required||85 PSI minimum (5 to 6 BAR)|
|Magazine Capacity||80 corners|
|Size||24-1/8"L x 24-1/8"W x 32"H (613mm x 613mm x 812mm)|
|Weight||700 lbs (318 kg)|