Call for Status
In two-stroke clinching, the material to be joined is first deformed plastically inside a die. In a second phase, the joint is created through a squeezing between the punch and anvil outside of the die. The result is a high quality joint in terms of shape, strength and repeatability.
● Clinch up to 2 layers of 16 Gauge Mild Steel (.160″ or 4mm total thickness)
● All Pneumatic Operation, uses standard 90psi (6bar) shop air.
● 2 stroke clinching operation.
● Stainless Steel Ready (up to .120″ (3mm) total material thickness).
● Very Close Edge Access. Center of clinch within 1/4″ (6.3mm) of flange edge.
|Machine Type||Fastening Machine|
|Applications||HVAC, Metal Fabrication, Roofing|
Get a Quote