Tennsmith LM1014 Mechanical Shear
In Stock • Ready To Ship
Tennsmith Shear Models LM410, LM610, LM810, LM1010, LM1012, LM1014 and LM1214 incorporate the unique 2x back gauge system. This allows the operator to move the backstop from 0 up to 30 inches (0 to 24 inches for Model LM410) in approximately 2 seconds with only two rotations of the handle. An optional digital readout is available for this system. The LM Series shears are standard with four edge, high carbon/high chromium (HCHC) top and bottom blades, solid-bar hold-down with non-marring urethane insert, single, continuous and job stroke cycles, motor reverse switch, precision-machined table with hand well, dual inch/metric inlaid bed scales and non-metallic gibs. The LM410 model incorporates all of the popular LM series features into this 52-1/2″ cutting length, 10-gauge mild steel capacity shear. Model LM610 has a rated capacity of 10-gauge mild steel with a maximum cutting length of 60-1/2 inches. LM Series shears are now available in an optional “Performance Package” configuration which includes a 5′ squaring arm, a pair of front support arms, and an air-operated sheet support that is available in two styles:
- System R drops the supported material to the rear of the machine
- System F returns the supported material to the front of the machine via a front return chute/
- 2X backgauge with digital readout: measurs in 0.001″ increments
- 10′ and 12′ length squaring arms which can be mounted left or right and have inlaid inch/metric scaling and adjustable guide block.
- Powered “Go-To” backgauge system featuring a twin ball screw design with a 30″ travel.
- Material cart (for LM1014 model)
- stroke counter
- protractor for angled cuts
- High-speed motors for increased cutting cycles
- t-slotted table (supports arms with inlaid inch/metric scales)
- 14ga capacity (mild steel)
- 18ga capacity (stainless steel)
- 121 in. maximum cutting length
- 30 in. back gauge range
- 35 strokes per minute (full-length)
- 5 hp motor-230/460v, 3-Phase, 60Hz 16 number of holddowns
- Floor Space 143″ x 72″ x 56″ (gauges in position)
- Shipping Weight 5900 lbs.
Features:Standard four edge, high carbon/high chromium blades self-leveling hold-down feet single, continuous and job stroke cycles. Additional available options: digital readout LM performance packages (System R drops supported metal to the rear of the machine and System F returns supported metal to the front of the machine) squaring arm go-to back gauge system support arms
|Applications||HVAC, Metal Fabrication, Roofing|
Get a Quote