Tennsmith HB97-18 Heavy Duty Straight bending brake
Call for Status
Tennsmith’s Heavy Duty Hand Brakes are designed and built for long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide strength and durability. With much more substantial steel side plates than other domestically made units, these brakes have the rigidity required for upper beam adjustment without the use of wrenches.
Equipped with thrust bearings, the upper leaf adjustment screws permit quick, accurate alignment for different material thickness or radii. Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse bends in lighter material. Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge pins are high-tensile, alloy steel. Ductile steel clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings and an apron stop rod complement the many other fine features of these heavy-duty brakes.
Tennsmith HB97-18 handbrake. 8′ x 18ga capacity. Designed and built to last and provide excellent strength and durability.
- Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals
- Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron
- Truss rods on the apron, base, and upper beam
- Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process
- Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts
- 18ga capacity (mild steel)
- 97 in. bending length
- 1-7/8 in. maximum lift of beam
- 1/2 in. front to rear beam adjustment
- 1/4 in. minimum reverse bend
- 1in. Minimum flange in capacity material
- Dimensions 138″ x 48″ x 59-1/2″ w/counterweights in place
- Shipping Weight 1385 lbs.
|Applications||HVAC, Metal Fabrication, Roofing|
Get a Quote