Tennsmith HB121-16 handbrake. 10′ x 16ga capacity. Designed and built to last and provide excellent strength and durability. The HB Series come equipped with more substantial steel plates compared to the leading competitors, and have the rigidity required for upper beam adjustments without requiring the use of wrenches.
- 16ga capacity (mild steel)
- 121 in. bending length
- 2-1/4 in. maximum lift of beam
- 1/2 in. front to rear beam adjustment
- 1/4 in. minimum reverse bend
- 1in. Minimum flange in capacity material
- Dimensions 161″ x 53″ x 59-1/2″ w/counterweights in place
- Shipping Weight 2875 lbs.
Other adjustment features include: Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process Replaceable nose bar and apron inserts.