H-2510 Offset Snaplock
Flagler Model H-2510 offset snaplock. Recommended when forming on prepainted stock or special profiles due to the individual micrometer adjustments on each of the top shafts.
- Speed: 30 or 100 feet per minute
- Motor: 5 HP / 1800 RPM
- Drive: matched double vee belt
- Base: arc welded steel, heavy top plate
- Dimensions 68″ Long x 24″ Wide x 48″ High, Feed table height 34-5/8″
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 1,050 pounds
Standard equipped with no tooling in the center position and includes (2) sets of extended shafts to form any of the profiles for the H-2 1/2-7 model or specially designed tooling.