Tennsmith F6-72-12 box & pan brake. 6′ x 12ga capacity. The F6 series has heavy-duty forming capability, with the flexibility of removable 6-inch depth fingers.
- 12ga capacity (mild steel)
- 16ga capacity (stainless steel)
- 72 in. bending length
- 2-1/4″ maximum lift of beam
- 1/2″ front to rear beam adjustment
- 6 in. maximum depth of box
- 1/4 in. minimum reverse bend
- 1 in. minimum flange in capacity material 3, 4, 5 in. finger widths
- Dimensions L110″ x W53″ x H60″ (counterweights in place)
- Shipping Weight 2,825 lbs.
Other adjustment features include: Leveling screws and lock nuts on the pedestals Jack screws and tensioner bolts on the apron Truss rods on the apron, base and upper beam Fully adjustable counter balances to facilitate the bending process. Available options: radius fingers, extension fingers & open end fingers. Finger assortments: (6)-3″W, (6)-4″W, (6)-5″W = 18 Total Fingers.